On Thursday nights we have a Missional Community that gathers at the home of Geoff & Meg McBride Stuart from 6pm-8pm. We have a meal together, there is some teaching, and we serve at Switchin’ Gears. We are just in the beginning stages of developing our rhythms as a Missional Community. Please consider coming and serving our city with us.
If you would like to be a part of this feel free to email Meg McBride at msmegmcbride
The Missional Community has a five week pattern that is as follows:
(1) A fun time together as a community (all of us need to have more fun!).
(2) Conversational teaching in preparation for our next mission.
(3) Break-up into smaller groups to go deeper in the teaching from the week before.
(4) Participate in the mission together.
(5) Gather together to hear about how each individual was touched by God in the missional experience.