On Tuesday nights we have a Missional Community that gathers at the home of Alex & Jennifer Wright from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We have a meal together, there is some teaching, and we participate in helping Open Gate. Open Gate is a ministry that works toward empowering the increasing number of victims and their families to break the cycle of domestic violence. For 30-years, Open Gate has empowered victims and their families to break the cycle of domestic violence by providing shelter and on-going support services, as well as public awareness and prevention programs. They are powered by dedicated volunteers committed to making a difference in the lives of families in their community. We have partnered with Open Gate to help support them and their ministry to those who suffer from domestic violence in New Hanover County.
If you would like to be a part of this feel free to email Chris Ebbe at email@example.com or call him at 910.352.7705.
The Missional Community has a five week pattern that is as follows:
(1) A fun time together as a community (all of us need to have more fun!).
(2) Conversational teaching in preparation for our next mission.
(3) Break-up into smaller groups to go deeper in the teaching from the week before.
(4) Participate in the mission together.
(5) Gather together to hear about how each individual was touched by God in the missional experience.