On Thursday nights we have our Cornerstone Missional Community that gathers in downtown Wilmington from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We have a meal together, there is some teaching, and we participate in helping remodel and rehab houses. This Missional Community has a recovery emphasis. This is lead by Rob & Darlene Montouri.
If you would like to be a part of this feel free to reach out to Darlene and Rob.
The Missional Community has a five week pattern that is as follows:
(1) A fun time together as a community (all of us need to have more fun!).
(2) Conversational teaching in preparation for our next mission.
(3) Break-up into smaller groups to go deeper in the teaching from the week before.
(4) Participate in the mission together.
(5) Gather together to hear about how each individual was touched by God in the missional experience.